Loans from the NRW.BANK for the financing of business start-ups
- optionally combined with a guarantee of the BÜRGSCHAFTSBANK NRW -
A joint business promotion with the BÜRGSCHAFTSBANK NRW and the KfW Mittelstandsbank, in which the NRW.BANK reduces even further the cost of the already inexpensive loan from the KfW Mittelstandsbank.
Who receives support?
- Anyone starting up businesses and new businesses started up by them
What receives support?
Eligible for support are only those projects which have a prospect of sustained commercial success and for which the overall financing is secured.
Projects involving the production of agricultural, forestry or fishery products are not eligible for support. Debt restructuring and supplementary financing are also excluded from support.
The scheme must have a connection with North Rhine-Westphalia.
The following schemes are supported with investment and resource loans:
- Acquisition of land and buildings,
- Construction measures and costs for external installations,
- Operating and business equipment (machines, vehicles etc.),
- Purchase of immaterial assets,
- Procurement and stocking of a material, product or spare parts store,
- Takeover of an existing SME / of an existing freelance practice or acquisition of an active share (at least 10 %), insofar as the enterprise/practice concerned is not in economic difficulties,
- Working fund requirement